Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 Update

The time has come for me to do an updated price list for my cakes. Back when I began this endeavor in March, I was hoping that I would really get a few orders for cakes and have the opportunity to practice and build my skills. Everyone has been wonderful and what a great time I have had. As I look back over the cakes I have made the variety is so fun and remembering the work and learning that went into each one is inspiring. I want to thank everyone for their orders and their excitement when you picked up your cakes. Your reactions have been one of the most rewarding parts for me. And thanks to everyone for their support and positive feedback, and also for referring your friends to me. So back to the price increase. After researching many other special event custom cake web sites, I am increasing my prices as follows:



Please don't hesitate to contact with questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment